Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Makes me think...

I came across MMT - makes me think - a spin off site of FML. definitely not as hilarious/ridiculous as FML, nor does "MMT" have the same ring as "FML", but it *what else* made me think. thinking is good. sometimes. i think?

http://makesmethink.com/top


some big thinkers:

Today, I was in my car approaching an intersection where a white Ford F-350 was blocking both lanes at a flashing yellow light. Just as I was about to honk and scream obscenities out the window, I realized the truck was purposely blocking traffic so an elderly man could safely cross the street. MMT

Today, I was working in a coffee shop when 2 gay men walked in holding hands. As you might expect, heads started turning. Then a young girl at the table next to me asked her mom why 2 men were holding hands. Her mom replied, "Because they love each other." MMT

Today, I was walking along the boardwalk in Pacific Beach when I saw 4 teenagers heckling a homeless beach bum. He laughed and said, "I'm not crazy! 'Crazy' is spending 40 years of your life hating 40 hours a week." MMT
(ironically this one makes me think FML)

No comments:

Post a Comment