Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Beamer me up, scottie

oh you know, just one of the new cars in my gigantic fleet of cars. definitely one of the better benefits of having the parents move to hong kong.

i *haaaad* to (very carefully and slowly and CAREFULLY) drive it while my POS jetta was in the shop. drove it for a few days and LOVED it... now back to the jetta and thoroughly depressed (although happy the damn thing is fixed).

things i miss about the bmw:
  1. the nifty little radio controller on the steering wheel

  2. everything is automatic - the headlights turn on when its too dark, the seat automatically adjusts to me, it's like magic!!

  3. looks baller

  4. drives baller

  5. doesn't sound like it's going to crinkle into a million pieces

wish i could drive it more, but it's my dad's like, favorite thing on the planet so not worth risking any sort of breakage/scratchage

No comments:

Post a Comment