Saturday, August 29, 2009

30 First Dates

My cousin vicki, being the pimp she is, tried to set me on a date with this dude who's making a documentary. As sketch ball as my cousin is for trying to get me to meet up with some random man and have it videotaped, this date guy actually has a really interesting idea.

As yall know Jet Blue has that "Jet Pass" where you pay $600 and get to fly as much as you want where ever you want for a whole month. This documentary guy, James, bought himself a pass and set out to find his soulmate while documenting the whole journey. He plans on going to 30 dates, in 30 cities, in 30 days.

Now, I am not really one voluntarily go on a date and have it video taped - it is not my goal in life to (purposely) make a fool of my self publicly. But some of you all may be! And the poor guy doesn't have any confirmed dates yet. Check out his calendar on the home page of his site and you can get deets on where he's going to be when.

And turns out, James is a friend of a friend and is not sketch at all and is actually a nice guy, and he'll pay for the date, so it may not be an entirely bad situation.

Anyway, interested to see how this all turns out. Here's his site for more info:
www.30days30cities.com

No comments:

Post a Comment