Thursday, June 18, 2009

Meet: THE ROUTAN BABYMAKER 3000.

It does exactly what it says, makes babies.

What you do is, upload picture of mom (me),
upload picture of dad (katie walker)
(ahhh! scary picture! it's terrrribblllee)
and press "make bebe time" and then you get:

very old school conan "if they mated". the babies that come out of this thing are usually pretty uggs, but i must say katie and my baby is pretty darn cute. hot even. this is why i will most likely procreate with a caucasian. too soon?

Please welcome into the world, "PoopsieBear2.0 Chan-Walker"

(ladaldaldlaldaldlalala!)

Go make your own baybay! (and then send me your baby pic and I'll post it)
http://www.vw.com/vwhype/babymaker/en/us/

Good job with this one veedubs. great way to get me (and katie) to stare at your foxy minivan for 7 minutes. AND remember its name - the routan. roooutan. roooo i gotta get me some taaaan.

"we just made a baby, and i didn't even have to take my underwear off!" - katie walker

No comments:

Post a Comment