Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Doug Batty, What a (golf) Baller

Our good friend Doug Batty has made it to the US Open! Effin BIG TIME man.

Doug on TV!

Not that I really understand anything about golf... although I did get mistaken as that Michelle Wie chick a few years ago. Laura Myra and I were in europe, riding along in some stuffy train from Venezia and some random old man tourist goes,
tourist: excuse me young lady, are you american?
me: yes.
tourist man: is your name michelle?
me: (wtf) yeah... do I know you?
tourist man: no, but I know you! you're amazing at golf!
me: (blank stare)
AND for the record, i look NOTHING like her!

Anyway, Dougie got himself a golfing sesh (is that the right terminology? probably not) with Tiger Woods earlier this week. That's right. Doug Batty can just call Tiger up and make play dates now. Cuz he got it like that. In fact, Tiger's speed dial 4. But for real, press is covering it too. Link to an article about it below:

Doug Batty and Tiger Woods, BFF

He's playing tomorrow. Let's take a moment to revel in the amazingness that is Doug Batty:


Good luck tomorrow Dougie!

No comments:

Post a Comment