Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Look Book - Denim and White Cotton

I've been to collecting designs, clothes, color pallets, styles, etc. that "speak to me", you know, so I can reference them when I'm feeling in need of inspiration (or a shopping spree). My goal was to collect them and stick them in this big reference book to keep on my shelf, but what it's turned into is a pile of magazine scraps crinkled in the corner of my room, and a cluttered desktop full of jpgs on my comp. So I decided I'm putting them here.

Last week Katie asked me (and Jenna) what our "summer looks" were going to be. Hers is going to be African print themed (a la her favorite zebra print dress). Jenna's is going to be oxford shirts... so you know, super east coast preppy (jk jen! ha! i got you!). Bear and Poe's look are going to be "lets shed all over the apt and k/jen/mich's clothes cuz i'm so hottt". I haven't put too much thought into my "summer look" , but I think the theme is pretty classic and simple white shirt and jeans sort of thing. here are some of my favorite summer styles I've collected...





my go to fashion blogs:
lookbook.nu
thesartorialist.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment