Monday, July 13, 2009

My Blue Suede (TOMS) Shoes

My Tom's Shoes Sample Sale Adventure:

Saturday Morning, 10:30 am. Annie texts me:
"There's a TOMS sample sale in SM today! I am in line, crazy crowd but apparently the shoes are $15"

so obviously I have to go.

I was already out running errands with my dad, so I meet up with annie around 12 here:

5gazillion people in line. and poor annie had been there since 9:30! AND it was a million degrees out. After another hour we finally got in, and then frantic sifting through huge bins to find shoes in our sizes (or rather, shoes that matched each other). Everything was outside and it was like we were ants under some punk kid's a magnifying glass, swimming in an explosion of canvas shoes.

I was seriously getting heat stroke. so then we left and got pink berry.

But alas, the fun part! What I got:
ahoy!

"But dont you step on mah blue suede shoes"

And a ridiculous sunburn. bra strap tan line included. yaaay...
But it was fun! dehydration aside. Thanks for the heads up/letting us cut/being awesome Annie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment