Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Look Book - The Fashion Show

I got cable on Saturday. I havent had more than 5 working channels since college. So naturally I spent all weekend watching marathons on Bravo and MTV. Highlights included Top Chef Masters (where did that asian chick host come from??), 16 and Pregnant (juno-turned-tv series?), and The Fashion Show (poor man's proj runway).

I don't particularly like how The Fashion Show is put together... and their runway looks really jenky looking, Kelly Rolwand is totally whatever, and the contestants are only OK.

However, one desigener's final collection was AWESOME. Ready to wear stuff, but I really like her style/choice of colors. I think her name was Anna? Anyway, here were her looks:
my fav colors, so no doubt i likey

really like the beading thing happening up front. reminds me of a shirt katie has

kinda retro classic turned modern?

is taht nasari from proj runway?!

No comments:

Post a Comment