Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Fffffound in NY: The Moleskin

Ana found a lonely abandoned moleskin in the back of a cab.



So naturally we snooped the crap out of it, cover to cover. Found out it belond to some guy named Nick, who was apparently very excited to own a notebook:
Yesss. Already you know this is going to be good.

Considering I work on 50% of the listed shows, I support this cause.

Oh! A doodle. How lovely. GO. SET. THE WORLD. AFLAME. HOO-RAH!
Buy dad a wii, buy mom... a VACUUM CLEANER?! hello 1963.

And then shit gets real. Admist the to do lists and doodles are 2 page of BREAK UP NOTES. "Did I stop loving you OR DID YOU B ECOME UNLOVEABLE". ugh the pages are probably tear soaked.

I too will start asking myself regularly.


The notebook was like 80% full and had a copy of the guy's passport photo in it too. Luckily he put his email in the front so Ana contacted him and was able to return it. According to Ana he was "kind of cute" but also "23" and "lives in Boston."

But happy ending to this story, boy and moleskin reunited! I wonder what ever happened with his girlfriend...

No comments:

Post a Comment