Thursday, December 22, 2011

COME VISIT ME!

Everyone else is doing it. Seriously I've been here a hot second and already have had so many friends come! I love it! I don't even need to make new friends, all yall just end up coming here :)


yay october visitors!


October 7-11
Shay came with Trace, but I dont have a picture so he's represented by Buck Hunter because we played a shit ton of it while he was here. 

October 21-23
My cousin Maddy came to visit me and we had an awesome weekend of eating A TON OF FOOD. seriously I think we had 14 meals in a 72 hour period. it was delicious!

October 31-November 1
Then Jen Jay came with the whole antics crew and made me miss my BIG team - honestly Antics Brooklyn was the best one I've been to yet!





November 3-8
Then HL and JLee came for the New York marathon - so awesome to 1. see them and 2. cheer them on! You guys are incredible!

November 12
My other cousin Dominique or as I like to call her Gwun came in town! We were able to grab some tasty lunch at Saam then Milk Bar after... so tasty. We didnt take a picture together, so she's represented with the apple and bacon kim chi we had. Seriously, best meal ever, thanks Gwun! Also I'd like to point out that I haven't gotten visits from Gwun OR Maddy (they're sisters) the whole time I was in LA but then move to NY and 1.5 months later I get both! Awesome!

November 18-21
And then this weekend happened. The trifecta of visitors. Erika, Tasha, and Hoy all were in town! LA friends overload!

SOOO excited to see my lover Erika or as I like to call her Erila. She was in town for work, but then we were able to spend the weekend together. Just me, Erila, and poopsie. Slumber party central. E introduced me to Henri Bendel where we cleaned out the store of anything that had a bow on it. Girlfriend's got an obsession. We met up with Jami at Otto where Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone were dining, so you know we cool like that.

I was only able to spend Saturday night with Tasha, but hell if we weren't going to milk the crap out of this night. We had two dinners. Because of course we did. Awesome seafood at Pearl Oyster Bar, then Jamaican chicken at Miss Lilys. And in between we almost fell asleep, as you do when you have 2 dinners, but powered through. Also ended up having such a celeb night - saw Kelly Ripa at a restaurant, ended up meeting up with Tasha's friend and Tasha's friend's boy friend who happens to be Jesse Tyler Ferguson (soooo nice), then went with them to Industry where Jesse ran into Andy Cohen.

Kristen was also in town, but I was only able to meet up with her for a drink and there's no pic :( Still awesome to see her! Saatchi represent!


December 7
Felly in the hizhouse! Saatchi reunion (we have a lot of these apparently) in the west village, which was SO fun but would have been more fun if it wasn't pouring rain.

December 11
Dinner with Dana! We didn't take a pic, so that pic of the phone represents her and her ancient cell. Seriously her phone should be in a museum.

December 16-18
Kid's Table Stretch with Winjy in town! We had ambitious plans to walk across the Brooklyn bridge, but ended up just walking to the pier and taking a picture. Close enough.

December 16
JILL BEAN! ugh I miss this girl so much. Haven't seen her in yeaaaars. YEEEARS. she look good! And apparently Jill and Ana know each other from UCLA too.




moral of the story: move to new york and hang out with me

1 comment:

  1. Ahem. I visited you once for about 24 hours when you were in LA. :)

    Granted..once in 5 years..not a good record. Yay NYC!

    ReplyDelete