Friday, September 11, 2009

Where are these wild things

So a while ago I had decided on a costume for Halloween: Max from Where the Wild Things Are

i.e.:


I had semi-given up on the idea because sewing a suit like that looks really hard to make/sew and bulky, which would be extremely bad for packing to NY (where I will be at the end of Oct!)

BUT THEN i found this!!
http://www.instructables.com/id/Sew-a-Where-the-Wild-Things-Are-hat-pattern/

Step by step instructions to make the hood! I'm taking it as a sign, especially since Nick has lent me his sewing machine. I'm going to be ambitious and try to make this thing this weekend. And then hopefully I'll find an oversized onesies pj set for the bottoms?

Sounds like I will definitely need a back up plan costume... any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment