Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Nylon TV Party

Mariana came to town!

So you know what that means, Nylon party! This one was the TV party with anna paquin. It was at the skybar at the Mondrian hotel, quite a nice venue and much smaller/more intimate than the usual Roosevelt Hotel location. Plus there was a bomb view of the city.
Here we are being anna paquin.

Mariana! <3 miss her. Also, HL is super -_-

So at one point we went with Mariana back to her room to drop off some stuff. We noticed this hole in the wall leading to an empty room with undulating lights right next to the elevator. Naturally, we climbed in. The picture you see is the instant I got a major purple bruise on my upper inner thigh (I however won't notice it until 2 days later when I'm putting lotion on. I didn't include the picture for your benefit).

the room was cool tho! the pix look nuts, like we're in a tv or something.

Being a mime stuck in a tv? what's black and white and lame all over - me.

Hallo hallo...

Yeesh, I guess I was really into being a reporter that night.

gal pals :)

typical

fun fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment