Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 Resos

Resolutions!

I only had two in 2011, checked those bad boys off real good
  1. Moisturize more (no ashy elbows thankyouverymuch)
  2. Move to New York (it's 2 degrees outside so um yeah I'm in NY)
  3. Go with the flow (or at least i think i can check this one off...)
I also wanted to do a bunch of LA things as part of my LA bucket list and got through *most* of them!


So 2012. Doing the same thing as last year. Setting goals simple and achievable.
  1. Be nicer/more helpful to people
  2. Drink more water
  3. One art project a month
Honarary goal is to speak more chinese. Already been doing that since my canto friend population has quadrupled since I moved to New York. So this is where they've all been hiding... ni hai peng yous!

No comments:

Post a Comment