Friday, March 11, 2011

LA Bucket List | Wurstkuche



Second one off the list!

Jenna and I went to Wurstkuche before Jerry Beer's comedy show downtown. It was delicious. Definitely worthy of being on the LA Bucket List (I'm not so sure about some other ones I put on there... what is St Vincent's Court. Not sure where I found that one...)

I ended up getting the duck and bacon with jalapeno peppers sausage, with a side of fries with truffle oil. We got a curry ketchup and aoili to go with the fries.
Seriously, I dont know HOW i was living life without truffles in it before, but not to worry, the obsession with truffles has commenced. 2011 will become the year of truffle everything. Also, the curry ketchup was suprisingly delish and not at all weird. well a little weird. but a tasty weird.

It was pretty crowded - the dining area is set up mess hall style, with three huge long wooden tables and benches and a couple of smaller tables off to the side. We ended up sitting next to these friendly german men who assured us that wurstkuche was pretty authentic to his home town. super legit.

No comments:

Post a Comment