Monday, February 7, 2011

My Week In Pictures: February 6

Smores cupcake = best idea ever. Eating it for breakfast = not the best idea. but i couldn't wait!!

Gong hai fat choi! Year of the rabbit. Got more than $20 from my parents this year in red packet money - Seriously been getting $20 every year since I was 12. Finally that escalator is kicking in woohoo!

New iPhone app, as recommended by Nick. Supes fun. I'd say second to Cut the Rope, but higher than Angry Birds. This is of course judging by cuteness of game character.
Tasha was having a crisis figuring out military time. Made her this cheat sheet. PPT FTW!

What a weirdo.

DineLA dinner with ebee and jenna at Lawry's. Best DineLA deal ever - $44 for delish salad, 8oz prime rib, mashed potatoes, 2 sides (creamed spinach and corn mmmm), lobster tail, that bread thing, coffee/tea, and dessert. AKA yummy in my tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment