Thursday, April 29, 2010

it's funny. period.

i recently experienced an interesting scenario. please, come join me in reliving it.

scene: my friend rich and i enjoying a beverage at a local happy hour joint. rich is a grown adult, in his early 30s, successful at his job (when he has one), fun decent man. he asks me for a pen. i reach into my purse and pull out a pen. he sees my emergency/safety tampon that lives in my purse.

rich: nice tampon! *laughs. a little too much.*

me: seriously.

rich: *continues to giggle uncontrollably for 5 minutes*

me: *gives him the "are you for real, you're in your 30s and laughing about a tampon" look*

ok really. what is it with guys and tampons.

then comes along the greatest tampon campaign ever, u by kotex. their commercials are brilliant and treat tampons for what they are, tampons, and not something embarrassing. like a booger hanging out of your left nostril. or a boner.

here you will see:



"i love to twirl, sometimes in slow motion". LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment