Thursday, January 28, 2010

Das Uber Cool Shiza

So it turns out that last post was actually related to 29 other fantastic inventions from random housecold crap -

Click for Crafty Awesomeness

So they all come with descriptions, but it's all in German. I, in fact, do not speak German.
SOoo here are some of my favorites and what I believe to be the German descriptions:

"Sommerpedale" = Spongepedal (that one was easy)

This thing looks amazing. I am making this tomorrow. Or rather the day after I get a new bike (last one was jacked).

"Antitropf" = Drip-proof geniousness
The drip is the ONLY reason i get ice cream in a cup. This will revolutionize my dessert consumption. Cones in 2010!



ok and then there were some weirdo ones which I don't understand at all, and which I had a german translator to tell me what the purpose was for these things...

"Nuggiweg"= The Baby Killer?

...but why.

"Bauchschmucker"= ??

uhh.... I'm really at a loss. what is this?!

No comments:

Post a Comment