Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Trapezey in Heezey

Bring it on, circus


Went to Trapeze school on the Santa Monica pier, hosted by Health Mag/Coastal Living (aka amazing Nicole Ransom). It was SO MUCH FUN! but pee-your-pants scary too. Mostly fun.
latching myself to the harness...
UP!
leaaaaning...


then flying!! the video is kinda crap, but basically i start with my hands, latch my knees on to the bar, let go with my arms, reattach my arms, then do a flip and land in the net. FUN.

The trick after is the catch - you're hanging from your knees swinging, the instructor is hanging from his knees swinging on a different bar, and then he catches you and you end up hanging from him. i know. cirque de solei style.

Anyway. amazing experience. Post more pix when I get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment